- Helping patients create a self-care plan that will help decrease their pain, restore functioning, and improve their quality of life
- Increasing patients' understanding of centralized pain
- Teaching evidence-based coping skills to regulate central nervous system arousal and reducing fear of movement and pain
- St. Olaf College - B.S. in Psychology
- Purdue University - M.S. in Clinical Psychology
- Purdue University - Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine - Internship and faculty member
" In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and adult children, crocheting, binge watching Netflix, and taking our three dogs for long walks."