Joints are where your bones meet. Each bone is connected to another by flexible tendons and ligaments, allowing them to bend and rotate. Some of the major joints in your body include the shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees. Together, they allow you to perform most of your daily functions.
Joint pain can be described as any pain, soreness, or discomfort felt in any of your joints, and is an extremely common affliction. While some joint pain can be treated with at-home remedies, some require care by a pain management expert.
What causes joint pain?
- Inflammation of the area around the joint, often the result of conditions like tendinitis or bursitis
- Deterioration of the cartilage in the joint, which leads to bone-on-bone collision
- Infection of the bone or joint
- Injury caused by trauma, overexertion, or awkward jolts or tweaks
- Underlying conditions such as cancer, fibromyalgia, or osteoporosis
RELIEVE YOUR PAIN, RENEW YOUR LIFE!